Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Re-enrollment is appropriate if you:

  • Withdrew from the University
  • Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester.
  • Were dropped as a degree candidate for unsatisfactory academic progress.
  • Were dismissed or suspended for non-academic reasons.
  • Invalidated a leave of absence.
  • Plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree.

Information about re-enrollment can be obtained by visiting the Penn State Registrar's Home Page or contacting the Registrar's Office in the Main Classroom Building 717-771-4057.

Additional re-enrollment information can be found here.