Nittany Lion Career Network (NLCN) Standard Services
Job Postings (J)
Employers who are not conducting On-Campus Interviews but are still targeting Penn State students, will post full-time, internship, and part-time employment opportunities for students in all academic colleges.
Sometimes employers don't have current job openings, but they do have entry level jobs and when these jobs become available, the companies typically need to hire right away. You will have the opportunity to "apply" for these leads/prospects through NLCN so when the job becomes available, you will automatically become an applicant for this position.
Employers hold information sessions at University Park throughout the year. These sessions provide a chance for you to learn more about an employer, meet with recruiters, ask questions about various opportunities, and express your interest in current or future opportunities. These sessions are open to students who have an interest in the company and are required for students interviewing through On Campus Interviewing (OCI). You must be willing to travel to University Park to participate in these sessions.
Nittany Lion Career Network is provided for Penn State Students and Alumni ONLY
- Student Login - Log-in to Nittany Lion Career Network
- To View the System before Deciding, log-on through the Guest Account
- Look for jobs through Nittany Lion Career Network
- Employers seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships
- Please log-in at Nittany Lion Career Network
- Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience
- Log-in or register with Nittany Lion Career Network to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.
If you are a Penn State student or alumnus who needs assistance with any career-related issue, please call the Advising and Career Center at 717-771-4053 to schedule an appointment.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.