Why take an academic trip? Academic trips enhance a student's cultural perspective and provide the opportunity to earn credits while experiencing a foreign culture!
Not ready for a whole semester abroad yet? Testing the waters with an academic trip is a great way to get started. These excursions are open to students and faculty and normally encompass the duration of a week. (Most academic trips are conveniently offered during the semester breaks).
Academic Trips offered at Penn State York
- Spring Break Trip to Paris - March 7 - March 15, 2014
- Spring Break Trip to Paris - March 1 - March 9, 2013
- Trip to Portugal and Spain - March 1 - March 10, 2012
- Summer Break Trip to Provence - May 17 - May 25, 2011
- Spring Break Trip to Peru - March 3 - March 11, 2011
- Winter Break Trip to Germany - December 30, 2010 - January 8, 2011
- Winter Break Trip to Costa Rica - December 27, 2010 - January 3, 2011
- Winter Break Trip to Paris - December 27, 2010 - January 3, 2011
- Winter Break Trip to Paris - December 26, 2009 - January 4, 2010
- Winter Break Trip to Germany - December 26, 2009 - January 5, 2010
- Spring Break Trip to Germany - May 20, 2010 - May 30, 2010
Previous trips have also included the following locations:
Barcelona | Cordoba | El Escorial, Valley of the Fallen | Figueras | Granada | Madrid | Ronda, Jerez de la Frontera | Segovia, Avila | Seville | Toledo