Financial aid eligibility is governed by federal and state regulations and university policy. Generally, the student needs to meet the following eligiblity requirements:
- Must complete the FAFSA each year.
- Must be enrolled/accepted in an eligible program of study.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate, 5 credits at the 400 level or above for graduate) students.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Must be a U.S .citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid social security number.
- Must be registered with the Selective Service (if male between the ages of 18 - 25).
- Must not have your eligibility suspended or terminated due to drug-related conviction.
- Must not be in default on a federal student loan.
- Must not owe repayment of a federal grant.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the higher education institution
Contact financial aid at 717-771-4045 or via email if you have questions.
- Financial Aid