Program Administrator: Judy Woods
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Prep: Verbal and Math
This course will reflect any changes in the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and review important verbal and math skills assessed in the SAT I. Students can become familiar with the test format and learn valuable test-taking strategies. The course fee includes the latest version of the book “The Official SAT Study Guide” from the College Board.
Courses at Penn State York
Section 4 REGISTER
- Course Number: EDUC 5020 004
- Date/Time: Saturdays, November 1 – November 22, 9:00 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- Preparation for December SAT testing
- Cost: $210
Section 1 REGISTER
- Course Number: EDUC 5020 001
- Date/Time: Saturdays, March 21 – April 11, 2015, 9:00 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
- Preparation for May and June SAT testing
- Cost: $210 (includes “The Official SAT Study Guide”)
For more information, call Judy Woods at 717-771-4032, or email email@example.com.
- Programs for Adults