Project Management Certificate Program
The Project Management Certificate program is a structured series of courses designed to prepare students for careers in the planning and business fields. A Penn State certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the four required courses:
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Project Scheduling and Integration
- Project Costing and Control
- Project Risk and Change Management
Who Should Attend?
- Take your career to the next level. A Project Management Certificate from Penn State looks great on your résumé or job application.
- Become more desirable to your current employer. Employers are always looking at the bottom line, and project managers help keep costs down. Your employer will appreciate that you took the initiative to attend our program.
- Project management skills can benefit those supervising and working in fields such as engineering, research and development, construction, facilities management, manufacturing, health care, software development, finance, or anyone who manages projects.
- Increase your credibility. A certificate from Penn State is easily recognized and held in high regard by employers.
For more information about this program contact Continuing Education at 717-771-4067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs for Adults