Penn State students are assessed a Student Facilities Fee (SFF) as part of their semester bill. This translates into over $150,000 annually at Penn State York. Student Facilities funds are allocated to support and enhance nonacademic student spaces on campus. The allocations are approved through the Student Facilities Fee Allocation Board, which is comprised of students, faculty, and staff members.
All students, faculty, and staff are eligible to submit proposals for funding from the Student Facilities Fee. The allocation committee meets throughout the year to review proposals, as they are submitted. Funding will be based, in part, on the following parameters:
- Facilities fees will be used to accommodate improvements and expansions to nonacademic, recreational and multi-use space for students.
- Facilities fees will not be used to support ongoing operational costs associated with any project.
- New facilities or modifications to current facilities will be consistent with the campus' strategic and master physical facilities plans.
Faculty and Staff Members
- Iona Conlon – Staff
- Deirdre Folkers – Faculty
- Holly Gumke – Co-Chair
- Patrick Tanner – Co-chair
- Tyler Bos
- George Georgakopolous
- Laura Ohl
- Kirsten McWilliams
- Corey Wolfe
- Alyssa Zelwalk – SGA Vice President, Co-Chair