Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
The Main Computer Lab is located in Room 106 of the M. S. Grumbacher Information Sciences and Technology Center (ISTC). The main lab is primarily for student use and classes are never conducted in this lab. The computer Help Desk also resides in this lab. Our consultants are there to provide assistance to the students. View a list of our C&IS student staff.
This lab is designed to provide students with exact duplicates of the systems in our other labs. These systems contain the programs found on the computers in the other labs and are operating under the Windows 7 environment. All of the computers in the lab print to one of the two HP LaserJet printers located in the lab. Below is the breakdown of the systems in the lab.
- 17 Pentium Dual CPU 2.00 GHz, 120 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM, DVD/CD-RW, LCD monitor
- 6 Pentium Dual CPU 2.00 GHz, 120 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM, DVD/CD-RW, Dual LCD monitor
- 2 Scanner Workstations
- 1 Apple Workstation
- 2 Consultant Workstation
- 2 Signature Station